Lipper Active Indices
ACTIVE INDICES DESIGNED TO ANALYSE INDIVIDUAL FUND PERFORMANCE
Lipper Active Indices enable you to benchmark portfolios against the funds you are competing with, rather than against passive indices. These indices are created from the timely aggregation of peer group holdings data.
With Lipper Active Indices, you can research the results of sector, industry, and country weighting decisions, as well as monitor accelerating and declining cash positions within classifications over time. In addition the benchmarks allow you to analyze fluctuations in holdings capitalization and financial characteristics and the impact they have on portfolio classifications.
- Lipper's Active Indices have something no passive index can offer: a cash position.
- You can group securities by sector, industry, country, market capitalization, or financial ratios for analysis.
- Active Indices also allow you to isolate the sectors, industries, or securities that had the greatest impact on performance within your fund and the overall classification.
- You can track strengths and weaknesses of classification peer group investment decisions.
- Group securities by sector, industry, country, market capitalization.
- Isolate the sectors, industries, or securities that had the greatest performance impact.
- Track classification strengths and weaknesses.
- Track market investment trends.